Vestel offers Network Audit services that aim at gathering data on end-to-end characteristics of the Network. This Network Audit service aims to benchmark the Network performance with known standards. Also, this service intends to suggest possible courses of action to solve the identified problems.
The objectives of the Network Audit and the related processes are:
- Network characterization and assessment.
- Comparison of measured data with data on similar systems.
- Recommendation of possible courses of action and Network modifications, if any.
- Compilation of Network data, which can be useful for Network expansion, operation and maintenance.
- Conduct of the study in partnership with the customer and in a proactive spirit.
Network Audit service generally includes the following, but these are more dependant on the type of Network.
- Terminal Equipment Interface Analysis
- Voice Quality Measurements
- Network Configuration Comparison
- Trouble Ticket Analysis
Vestel’s systems professionals carry out audits, experiments and tests in the effervescent environment, construct empirical models from the collected statistical data, locate root causes and make suggestions wherever necessary.
A detailed report of the findings of the audits and analysis of the data is compiled and presented to the customer’s engineering team for initiating necessary corrective actions and proactive measures for future expansions.