- Mobile networks are being deployed using different technologies and offering different services.
- Different kind of regulations are required for different types of services offered
- Quality of service and consistent performance are main KPI for regulators to monitor.
- Instructor led training – One month duration.
What you will gain :
- Understanding mobile technologies and services offered.
- Different kind of regulations being done in mobile networks.
- How to monitor QoS and do performance analysis of mobile networks.
- How to maintain and enforce QoS in mobile networks.
Pre requisite :
Basic knowledge in mobile technology/networks is required
Who should attend
Regulatory and enforcement agencies, QoS monitoring and Service assurance engineers and managers.
Course Outline :
- Introduction to mobile networks-GSM, UMTS
- Different types of services offered
- Regulations in mobile networks
- Radio measurements and QoS measurement using drive test
- Quality of Service in mobile networks.
- Bench marking , QoS and Performance analysis
- How to set KPI , monitor and enforce performance.