Certified Transmission Professional
Course duration: 2 months (2 hrs/day)
Eligibility : B.E /B.Tech – ECE, EEE, E&I ,IT, CS with First class. Final year students can also apply
This course provides an introduction to the principles and operation of telecom network that operate over Radio frequency (RF) and Optical fiber (OFC) networks.
1. Optical networks:
- Types of fiber and test equipments.
- Multiplexing techniques and PCM techniques
- Basic of SDH network
- Synchronization in backbone networks
- WDM and DWDM networks
- Ethernet over SDH (EoSDH)
- Different types of radio frequency /bands
- RF links used for mobile and fixed networks
- Link calculation and engineering
- Different types of antenna used in GSM and backbone applications
At the end of Course:
Candidate will be able to do RF survey and design RF links , and also able to ‘ log-in’ to network elements (SDH) and configure payload of 2MB circuits and Ethernet over SDH.