Certified MPLS Professional
Course Duration : 2 Month (2 hrs/day)
This course provides an introduction to the principles and operation of MPLS networks and carrier Ethernet networks.
- Fundamentals of OSI and IP
- L2 and L3 switching
- Different network elements in MPLS network
- Designing of MPLS networks
2. Carrier Ethernet networks
- Advantages of Ethernet network over TDM
- EoSDH and DWDM
- IP backbone networks.
At the End of course:
Candidate will be able to understand MPLS network, its network elements and IP backbone. Candidate will be able to configure MPLS network element.