- The broadcasting technologies use different mediums for transmission and each one has it own features.
- Digital modulation has improved the quality of service and transmission in broadcasting.
- Different test equipments have made spectrum monitoring and measurement as simple one.
Instructor led training , Conducted on regular and fast track program. Contact us.
What you will gain?
After completing this course, the participant will understand about:
- Principles of different broadcasting technologies being used
- Understanding different types of mediums in broadcasting.
- Advantages of digital modulation systems – DVB
- Test equipments used for spectrum measurement and monitoring purpose.
- Case study on licensing TV channels.
Degree in Science/Engineering with basic knowledge on RF and digital communication is recommended.
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for the technical personnel of telecommunications regulators, service providers, equipment suppliers and engineers. The richness and depth of course topics cover a wide spectrum of practical and theoretical issues.
1. Introduction to RF communication
- RF propagations and its characteristics.
- Different modulation schemes.
- Digital modulation systems – DVB
- Modulations used in different broadcasting.
2. Broadcasting Mediums
- Different mediums used in Broadcasting.
- Terrestrial, Satellite and cables – in-depth study.
- Advantage of using optical fiber cable (OFC).
3. Spectrum Monitoring and measurement
- Different test equipments used in signal measurement.
- Spectrum monitoring techniques
- ITU-T standards and references
4. Case study
- Licensing of TV channels
- Internet radio