- Broadcasting technologies are changing very fast and radical change in broadcasting environment .
- Digitization, convergence and globalization demands the people in broadcasting and other ICT sector to remain informed of international trends and practice.
- Legal and regulatory agencies keep evolving themselves based on these technologies and services.
Instructor led training , Conducted on regular and fast track program. Contact us.
What will you gain?
After completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand overview of different broadcasting technologies.
- Describe and interpret the broad impacts of digitalization, globalization and convergence on broadcasting;
- Describe and analyze both traditional and contemporary objectives underlying the regulation of broadcasting;
- Understand key broadcasting market trends and the policy/regulatory implications of these trends;
- Understand key features of the current policy and regulatory environment for broadcasters internationally.
- Case studies of Content regulations followed in other countries..
Degree in any subjects.
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for the personnel from Regulators , Lawyers, Consultants, Journalists involved in Broadcasting. This course will also be appropriate for policy makers and broadcast service providers.
- Introduction and Overview of different Technologies.
- DVB-C, T,T2, S and IPTV
- Need for Broadcasting policy and regulations.
- International broadcasting trends, Convergence and Globalizations.
- Community broadcasting – trend and policy guidelines
- Local content and independent production issues.
- IPTV and its trend – Policy and regulation requirement.
- Case studies on Content regulations followed in other countries.