RF Survey, Optimization and Comparative Drive Tests
Vestel provides RF Engineering services for all wireless networks such as GSM networks, CDMA Networks. To ensure that the network design meets the network performance objectives of the Customer, Vestel’s RF engineering specialists use state-of-the-art Design / Planning / Testing / Post Processing tools.
For RF engineering of new networks, Vestel ensures the design for optimum network performance. For designing the optimum RF Network, Vestel undertakes the following activities.
- Drive Tests & Model Tuning
- Nominal Cell Plan, using standard planning tools.
- RF Site Surveys of Search Area, selection of suitable site and evaluation
- Detailed RF Site Design including site configuration
- Site parameters setting
- Frequency planning
- Continuing Post-launch optimization to ensure optimum level performance of the network.