Vestel PMS has a well-experienced Project Management team, which can manage all the activities of a given project right from Site Survey to Site Integration. This helps an Operator / Client in having optimum manpower and relaying on the Project Management in executing the project successfully in time.
Organisation Structure : The Project Management Services Team is organized to cater for various activities covered in the scope of Project Management of Cell Sites as per the Customer requirements.
Scope of Work: Scope of Work consists of following activities:
- Site preliminary survey along with site acquisition team of the Customer
- Site Detailed Survey
- Site Lay-out & Preparation
- Soil Testing & Investigation
- Structural Analysis & Design
- Layout design & Drawings of equipment etc.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities & Bill of Services.
- Quality check on all items used in the project at site and at the Suppliers’ Factory (at request by Operators).
- Planning, Scheduling, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Analyzing & Reporting (MIS-Management Information System)
- Liaison with State Electricity Boards for obtaining required Power connection.
- Obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from local statutory bodies for setting up of Cell Site(s).
- Site Security / Safeguard Provision.
- Finalization of equipment specifications, works in consultation with technical and commercial teams of the Customer
- Preparation of schedules and co-ordination with all suppliers & sub-contractors
- Co-ordination with all Liaisoning & other agencies
- Prototype inspections and approval in coordination with Customer
- Planning & Scheduling of Materials Management
- Supervision of Civil, Electrical, Structural (Tower) and installations of other equipment
- Quality inspections and audit
- Co-ordination with all suppliers and Subcontractors for liquidation of punch points
- Site Acceptance Test (AT) and documentation
- Accomplish Site Ready For Installation (RFI)
- Site inspection report
- Final inspection & Handover of site
- Bills verification and certification
- Project Documentation.